Be A Champ
Want to help find heroes amongst your friends, family, coworkers, and within your community? Be a SAM Donor Champ! It takes an army to fight something as big as blood cancer, and by being a Donor Champ, you can help make a significant impact in the battle. Whether you swab one person or one thousand, you are still a Champ.
What does a SAM Donor Champ do?
- Secure a location for a Donor Jam (aka a donor registration event)
- Be an advocate for the bone marrow donor registry
- Spread the word and recruit donors
- Give patients a second chance at life
What SAM does to help our Champs:
- Provides all of the donor registration materials
- Creates promotion materials (flyers, email blasts, press releases, social media graphics, etc.)
- Handles all shipping costs
- Gives a simple and quick training before the event
- Cheers you on every step of the way
Ways you can help host a drive
If you want to host a Donor Jam with the SAM team, check out the colleges and cities we have along our Route. We are traveling around the country starting in 2015, and we would love your help in finding heroes! Click the button below and we’ll get you started on the Donor Champ journey. It might be the coolest thing you ever do… just sayin.Begin the sam jam